Friday, July 04, 2014

My 14 Frugal Declarations of Financial Independence

In honor of the 2014 Fourth of July, I've penned :


14 Frugal Declarations of Financial Independence


I declare myself free from the tyranny of:

  1. Late fees.
  2. Overdraft or NSF penalties.
  3. Disorganization and clutter.
  4. Unopened mail.
  5. Unrealistic expectations about costs, deadlines and income.
  6. Mindless or forgotten automatic monthly charges and subscriptions.
  7. Anxiety.
  8. Thoughtless purchases.
  9. The need to impress others.
  10. Multitasking.

    I declare myself free to:

  1. Open an online savings account.
  2. Establish a Roth IRA with some of my retirement savings.
  3. Carefully invest in a classic wardrobe.
  4. Break free from the tyranny of paycheck-to-paycheck living.

In  my next 14 posts, I will write about a different declaration with insights from experts and others.

Day 5 Lesson: I can create liberty and independence with a financial plan.

What's on your declaration of independence?



______________ Here's how to buy my book:

@ Amazon.com @ Barnes & Noble @ Borders @ Target.com

No comments: