Monday, March 23, 2009

Listen to Me on WLRN & Follow Up on Twitter

Please tune into WLRN, an NPR station, on Tuesday, March 24, at 1 p.m. I'll be a guest on Topical Currents, an hour-long show hosted by Joseph Cooper, pictured left. We're going to be talking about money-saving tips and other frugal living topics.

Listen online, by going to the WLRN home page and hitting the Listen Online button at the top of the page. Of course, if you're in the South Florida area, just tune into 91.3 on the FM band.




And I'm also twittering. I write random stuff that varies from self-promotional blather to insightful, almost haiku word blasts about spring cleaning. Catch me in an over-sharing mood at twitter.com/FrugalDuchess



_____________

Here's how to buy my book:



@ Amazon.com
@ Barnes & Noble
@ Borders
@ Target.com

No comments: