~Oscar Wilde, The Soul of Man under Socialism, 1891
My list of stuff that can't be stolen includes memories of:
1. Jumping into a pile of autumn leaves in Philadelphia.
2. Watching my kids dance.
3. Listening to my father -- during my parent's 50th anniversary party -- tell the story of how he met my mom.
4. Eating turkey, collard greens and pumpkin pie with my extended family on Thanksgiving.
5. Riding bikes on the Old Atlantic City boardwalk during the pre-casino era.
6. Smelling rain rise from concrete sidewalks
7. Riding the Staten Island Ferry at sunset.
8. Watching my favorite teams win championship games.
9. Ice skating at Rockefeller Center.
10. Cruising in the Caribbean (with friends and family) in honor of my Mom's 70th birthday.
I could go on, but that's enough for now.