Friday, August 24, 2007

Links I Liked: My Favorite Posts for the Week

Here are a few of the links that caught my eye this week. On Sunday, I'll have a recap of my $2 a day Savings Challenge.

From Frugal For Life: Libraries Are 'Hot' Again!

From Pro Bargain Hunter: Does plug-in hybrid car really save money?

From Blogging Away Debt: Credit Scores - Apparently They Are Growing in Importance

From Canadian Money Blogs Reviewer: link: 20 timeless money rules from CNNMoney

From The Paranoid Brain: Frugal Housing - Can you Save by Building Yourself?


______________



Digg!

The Frugal Duchess Booktique
The Frugal Duchess of Beauty Store

Book Shop of Fear
The Poetry & Drama Queen
Frugal Jazz & Blues
Frugal Comic Book Connection
__

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mention :)