Friday, July 06, 2007

Welcome to Consumerist.com Readers

If you're new to the Frugal Duchess, thanks for stopping by and please look around. Thanks also to existing readers for the support and interest.

This week I was featured at Consumerist.com, which resulted in a sharp spike in traffic. Thanks to Ben at Consumerist for including me in the roundup.

______________



The Frugal Duchess Booktique
The Frugal Duchess of Beauty Store

Book Shop of Fear
The Poetry & Drama Queen
Frugal Jazz & Blues
Frugal Comic Book Connection
__

1 comment:

RoSco said...

That's how I got here, and I promptly proceeded to neglect studying for the bar exam in order to read your archives. I enjoy your site, particularly because you appear to be a fellow Hoya. Georgetown and frugal ... not generally related concepts in my mind, so it's nice to know I'm not the only one out there! HOYA SAXA!