Friday, July 27, 2007

Links I Liked: My Favorite Posts for the Week

The importance of disability insurance, smart driving and meal planning are a few of the topics that caught my eye this week:

From The Simple Dollar:
Five Really Easy Recipes To Make Once-A-Month Cooking Work For Busy People

I have a friend who operates her kitchen with marathon cook, freeze and marathon session. I've been tempted to give that strategy a try.


From Money Ning:
Waste Miles Per Gallon of Gas

I don't drive. I want to drive and I plan to learn and when I do learn to drive, I will make use of this strategy.

From Generation X Finance
Protect Your Most Important Asset With Disability Insurance

From Wise Bread
Going Freelance: The Top 10 Tips

From AllFinancialMatters
Is It Silly to Buy More Stuff Just to Get Free Shipping?


______________




The Frugal Duchess Booktique
The Frugal Duchess of Beauty Store

Book Shop of Fear
The Poetry & Drama Queen
Frugal Jazz & Blues
Frugal Comic Book Connection
__

No comments: