Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Frugal Mavens Offer Top 10 Lists

Collect a village of frugal mavens and this is what you get: A great collection of "My Favorite Top 10 Frugal Tips." The forum tips range from inside-the-box standards (eat in/wash clothes in cold water) to outside-the-box suggestions (make your own salsa and seasonings.)

Here is the thread from Frugal Village.

Also I'd like to give a big shout out and thank you to 1st million at 33
for mentioning my guest column pitch on his blog and for hosting a wonderful Carnival of Personal Finance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Sharon. Wish you the best success on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a member of Frugal Village and also a reader of your blog. (obviously!!) Welcome to "the village"!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Sharon. I didn't know about Frugal Village and I'm excited to check it out!