Here's a Zen Approach to last-minute tax preps. I received this news release today and I thought it was cute--plus some of the ZEN moments have a frugal ring:
Jackson Hewitt has created five "Tax Zen mantras."
1. He who will not economize will have to agonize. Unless he takes advantage of all his deductions.
2. Make haste slowly. Except as April 17 approaches.
3. Everything has its beauty. Even taxes.
4. The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. The same goes for sorting all your receipts.
5. To know you have enough is to be rich. Getting the biggest refund you deserve helps too.
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Inc. (NYSE: JTX) is the second largest tax preparation service company in the United States with over 6,000 franchised and
company-owned offices in 49 states and the District of Columbia.