Sunday, November 13, 2005

My New Skirt from eBay $13.99

My new skirt (purchased on eBay) arrived this week. It's so cute and it cost me so little. The winning (and only) bid price was $8.99 plus $5 for shipping and handling.



I've become a big fan of high-fashion on eBay for low prices. It's really possible to get high-ticket items for low-ticket prices. And there are new-with-tags skirts with labels from Anthropologie, Old Navy, Ann Taylor and others.

And no, I don't sell skirts on eBay.

I wore my new pink skirt today for the naming/bris ceremony of my new nephew. The baby was so cute & so alert.



_________________________
Reader Feedback, Tips & Suggestions:

Please use my comment section to log in your views. I would love to hear from you. I have thick skin and large ears.

HIT THE COMMENT BUTTON (below) or email me at Sharonhr@bellsouth.net.

I really care about your ideas and views.

Thanks!

2 comments:

domestika said...

Ooh, nice! Never thought of eBay for clothing: thanks for the tip.

Frugal Duchess said...

Domestika!!Thanks so much for writing.

I love shopping on eBay.
I have seen skirts that normally sell for $200 for $40 and I've seen $40 skirts for less than $10

It gets addictive. So I've had to stop bidding for awhile. But I was so happy to see me new skirt this week.